How to submit a guest post for publication
Want to contribute a guest post to on our website? Thank you for your interest! We are excited for the opportunity to collaborate. Kindly read carefully the following guidelines to get approval for your guest post.
NewVestor.com is a top investment blog that empowers people to invest in the stock market, in order to create a better financial future and retirement. We strongly believe that investing, not saving, is the best way to build long-lasting and sustainable wealth. This blog was created for the simple purpose of showing people how easy it is to start investing, regardless of income. If your article attempts to help fulfill our mission, we are ready to show your work to the world.
Why you should contribute to NewVestor.com
- We are a young website, but have already been awarded a top investment blog by Feedspot.
- We are growing and building a strong readership base. We share our articles on Facebook, Twitter, RSS, among others, to give you maximum exposure. And most importantly, everything we do is tailored toward search engine optimization (SEO).
- Our daily page views are growing.
- Your author picture is shown after your post, along with a short biographical sketch about you. Here's an example guest post. Equally important, we display your website link, blog, or services and/or your Twitter/Facebook links, so readers can directly access your website/blog.
Articles we accept
Our blog is related to investing and finance. We accept content that focuses on adding value to our readers. No spamming or plagiarized content will be accepted! The following are a few of the categories we accept articles from:
- Index funds
- Mutual funds
- Exchange-traded funds
- Dividends and capital gains
- Passive investing
- Micro investing
- Financial indepence
- Real estate investing trusts (REITs)
- Investing portfolio (401ks, IRAs, etc.)
- Portfolio allocation
- Asset classes (bonds, real estate, equities, etc.)
- ...anything that has to do with investing, finance or wealth building.
We love original pieces! Articles should be a minimum of 500 words, but should not exceed 3000 words. We love graphs and images. Please include at leas one image in your article. If you can't find images, we can assign a related image to your article topic. Please give credit to other authors, whenever you reference their work. If your article contains affiliated links, be sure to disclose that fact at the beginning of the article. Here's a sample disclaimer text: "Disclaimer: This article contains an affiliate link to an investment product. Both you and us will receive a commission through this link when you join the partner." Here's an article containing this disclaimer. Last but not least, we love articles with good grammar, but will make any necessary edits prior to publication.
How to start contributing
If you agree to abide by the above guidelines, you are ready to join us. Here's how:
- Subject line: Guest post to NewVestor.com
- Body: specify your category or upload a word document containing your work.
What happens next?
If we deem your work worthy of inclusion, you will be notified. We will proceed as follows:
- We will ask you for a profile pic and a small biographical sketch.
- We will ask you for your blog or website URL or social media links (Twitter, Facebook, etc.) for inclusion in your biographical sketch.
- We will create an author profile for you.
- We will edit or make changes to your article, as needed.
- We will notify you of any changes made to your article.
- We will publish your article and notify you.
- We will then promote your article on social media. We encourage you to do the same by sharing your article link on your own social media platforms with your followers.